2013 yam 125 1
Trickle Down Toughness
A fully automatic transmission, electric start, punchy four stroke engine and rugged good looks reinforce the fact that the littlest Grizzly in the line sports the DNA of its bigger bear brethren.
• Grizzly styling provides industry-leading good looks and durability, and a big Grizzly-style seat provides maximum rider comfort.
• Fully automatic V-belt transmission with forward, neutral and reverse is simple to operate and eliminates the need for shifting.
• Tough, powerful 124cc SOHC, four-stroke single cranks out plenty of smooth broadband propulsion.
• Robust midsize steel frame fits a wide range of riders.
• Rugged steel cargo racks can pack a total of 33 pounds of combined cargo—11 pounds up front and 22 on the rear.
• Simple-to-use handlebar-mounted parking brake and choke lever for added convenience.
• Wide front and rear fenders with integrated full floorboards provide mud and splash protection for a dry, comfortable ride.
• Powerful 124cc air-cooled four-stroke single delivers reliable, smooth engine performance for all riders.
• Simple-to-operate selector knob lets you effortlessly select forward, neutral or reverse.
• Adjustable throttle limiter lets adult supervisor add power gradually as beginning riders 16 years and older gain experience.
• Reliable, pushbutton electric start in any gear adds extra convenience and dependability.
• Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor provides quiet operation.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and extends engine life.
• Independent A-arm front suspension with 2.8 inches of travel delivers a smooth, plush ride and responsive steering.
• Rugged swingarm packing a single rear shock with 3.2 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps for a comfortable ride.
• Class-leading low 27-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and allows for great handling.
• 5.7-inch ground clearance allows smooth riding in a wide variety of terrain.
• Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes provide strong, reliable stopping power.
• Brawny 20x7-8 front and 22x10-8 rear knobby tires offer excellent traction and boost ground clearance.
• Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton headlights, set back in the front cowl, add the perfect menacing appearance.
• Large 2-gallon fuel tank provides excellent range.
*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination from factory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.